Thursday, December 18, 2008

最美麗的第七天 (The Most Beautiful Seventh Day)

We just finished a 20 episode TVB series called 最美麗的第七天 (The Most Beautiful Seventh Day). I don't watch a lot of TV but since viewing the first episode on Astro on Demand preview earlier this year at home, I thought I should catch this series when I have the time. The story is mainly about two good looking couples, how they got together, what they went through, etc etc etc. I also love all the other supporting characters, most of them were so funny. Light moments and laughter aside, be prepared to get all teary as well, if you do catch it, especially towards the middle. If you've been watching TVB all your life, you will be able to recognise all the other characters in this series (and fall in love with them all over again hehe). All in all, a great series for me coz I love dramas like these that are focused on family and relationships (with good looking characters and lots funny moments), not the costume and thrillers type hehe. Well, I don't wanna get all addicted but yeah I am already thinking about which series to watch next (my time is precious so I need to be very selective hehe). Augustine absolutely loves watching any series (particularly the costume ones) coz he claims that there is a lot to learn from them, pick up the good stuff and avoid the bad ones yeah.

Carmen

No comments: