Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Swimming at the club

In my previous post titled Kelab Rekreasi Petroliam, I talked about Augustine and I going to the gym and playing badminton regularly. After a few badminton sessions with me (note : with me, not with his mates), Augustine started complaining that I was such a bore to play badminton with. Well, I admit I am not good at badminton but I did enjoy the sessions a lot (which Augustine very much doubted sobs).

So we moved on to the pool. Now, he's madly in love with it LOL and so we've been going swimming almost everyday! We're not that good at it like so many regulars at the pool swimming laps and laps but we do enjoy swimming at our own pace. Being in the pool is also pretty relaxing, I am sure if we had any stress, we would be able to de-stress in the pool. After swimming, we usually shower at the club and then read newspapers in the club lounge. A pretty good way to unwind after work right ;-)

Carmen

No comments: